This is the best launch of any mmo ...

Vikassi

My personal experience - yes, it's very smooth and I did play +10 MMOS and all the major titles in recent 7 years. Of course I got in with the first wave, so it was great for me, but for people who didn't it must be terrible.

No que times? More than 90% of the people that pre-orderd are in a "QUE" right now. Instead of knowing how long or what position we're in, we are instead in a blind limbo.

Well it just so happens 111% of all the people playing right now are enjoying the game. ;)

I can make up numbers too.

Agreed, though my experience is limited to chewing my best friends ear off about it over the phone I am happy and can not wait to get in. Hopefully tomorrow. We shall see. I am also pretty excited to see the real numbers for this launch in about 3 months. Mindblowing I bet, Genre changing for sure.

Well it just so happens 111% of all the people playing right now are enjoying the game. ;)

I can make up numbers too.

Thanks for being a D-bag and trolling, but here are some facts to back up the numbers. July makes up 13% of the pre-orders, only July 21-27 have been invited. Leaving at least 4 days left in July which makes up more than 3% of the total orders for that month, which means more than 90% of the pre-orders are still in a blind limbo "que."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.