22 friends of mine have now unsubbed

Nharet

Due to the UI responsiveness issues and WZ lag. I have also unsubbed and am activately encouraging anyone who is affected by this to unsub. We have received no substantial information from Bioware on this issue. BUT WE CAN EMOTE FORM OUR MOUNTS NOW!!! Edited by Nharet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the UI responsiveness issues and WZ lag. I have also unsubbed and am activately encouraging anyone who is affected by this to unsub. We are received no substantial information from Bioware on this issue. BUT WE CAN EMOTE FORM OUR MOUNTS NOW!!!

/wave

Find something else to do.

haha, fanboys.

you realize all these unsubbs that are "going back to WoW" as you so eloquently put it, are taking money out of your favorite company in the world bioware's pocket, and putting it directly back into the dastardly blizzard's coffers.

it would behoove you to encourage bioware to MAYBE MAKE A NON-CRAPPY MMO

yeah i know, crazy idea, spending this much money on a game that doesnt have so many game-breaking problems WOAH WHO'DA THUNK IT

Due to the UI responsiveness issues and WZ lag. I have also unsubbed and am activately encouraging anyone who is affected by this to unsub. We have received no substantial information from Bioware on this issue. BUT WE CAN EMOTE FORM OUR MOUNTS NOW!!!

BYE, go back to WoW and enjoy the Kung Fu Pandas. For ****s sake people, the game is 3 weeks old and **** doesn't fix magically, you have it narrow down the problem, probably meet a few times to determine what all will be effected and then finally make the fix.

THE GAME IS THREE WEEKS OLD!!!

Stupid people are stupid.

haha, fanboys.

you realize all these unsubbs that are "going back to WoW" as you so eloquently put it, are taking money out of your favorite company in the world bioware's pocket, and putting it directly back into the dastardly blizzard's coffers.

yeah i know, crazy idea, spending this much money on a game that doesnt have so many game-breaking problems WOAH WHO'DA THUNK IT

Bioware and Blizzard? You are adorable!

More like EA and Activision. And I hear EA's doing alright.

BYE, go back to WoW and enjoy the Kung Fu Pandas. For ****s sake people, the game is 3 weeks old and **** doesn't fix magically, you have it narrow down the problem, probably meet a few times to determine what all will be effected and then finally make the fix.

THE GAME IS THREE WEEKS OLD!!!

Stupid people are stupid.

its ok for bioware to release an unfinished game because that's apparently just how MMO's are. MMO - the only genre where they release buggy garbage and the community supports that. Demand some quality for once, have some damned dignity!

and no, their excuses dont work because THEY KNEW ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP IN THE EARLY STAGES OF BETA TESTING!!!

Nothing but a bunch of level 30's who have no idea how PvP is...I dont hear any battlemasters calling for nerfs/old 1995 pentium 1 computers that can't handle new games.

Why would they? They're having time of their life farming low levels in war zones. But they'll get bored of that soon enough and simply leave of boredom.

14 people in my guild, noone is gona quite.

This feels like a bad troll to me >.<

its probably an exaggeration, but still.. people are definately leaving in droves

enjoy your warhammer-esque failure of a game, fellas!

Nothing but a bunch of level 30's who have no idea how PvP is...I dont hear any battlemasters calling for nerfs/old 1995 pentium 1 computers that can't handle new games.

I am battlemaster and 3 others are as well. If you fail to see how unresponsive this UI is then you are fail.

Bioware and Blizzard? You are adorable!

More like EA and Activision. And I hear EA's doing alright.

take an economics class. just because they are owned by parent companies doesn't mean they dont keep track of their own profits, and have their own budgets which are influenced by revenue.

i am going to go out on a limb here and say you're a fanboy playing sith sorcerer.

take an economics class. just because they are owned by parent companies doesn't mean they dont keep track of their own profits, and have their own budgets which are influenced by revenue.

i am going to go out on a limb here and say you're a fanboy playing sith sorcerer.

And you and your make believe 22 friends aren't going to put a dent in the fact that this game is already going to make up it's entire production budget back at the end of this month.

Anyone still gullible enough to give Blizzard another cent is not capable of making rational decisions.

Flaws and all, I'll be patient with Bioware and give them ample time -- say, more than 3 weeks, ADD children -- to work out the kinks.

haha, fanboys.

And you realize that even if the game gave you naughty favours, cooked for you and was the best FPS, RPG, simulation, RTS, racing and family game ever made...

You'd still get threads of how '50 of my buddies all unsubbed cuz we hates it, be more liek wow!!!!!'

I run alot of warzones. I experience no lag whatsoever. Any lag must either come from your crap pc or your crap internetprovider.

The UI is bugged but it's something that can be fixed. I enjoy warzones alot. So does my guild. Have fun going back to WoW, land of cartoons & crybabies =)