So is anyone still around that....

WutsInAName

wanted to rip into me for saying

1) this was a single player game with an online component? not an actual MMO

2) that if too much VO was included that the game-play and world size would suffer.

3) That guilds are for end-game, not leveling (sure there are exception when 10 people all know eachother in RL, ones that played together before, etc), please stop sending guild invites to me at level 25 =/

Edited by WutsInAName

those people open their eyes and take their fingers out of their ears occasionally to rip on post like this. I am pretty sure some of them are annonymous employees pretending to be gamers. I cant blame them I would want to be annonymous too if i was part of the development of this pile of vomit game.

I think you miss understood which group would leave first.

Answer: Neither.

This place will be a battleground for years to come.

So true: If there was only two people left playing TOR they would be fighting on these forums.

Sure. My only reply would be that you clearly have no idea what an MMO is. This is, unquestionably, an MMO. Whatever you think the term means, you are wrong. You might try looking it up; that may help you understand what a nonsensical position you're holding here.

2) that if too much VO was included that the game-play and world size would suffer.

Maybe it suffered for you. The conversations (particularly when grouped) are one of the highlights of this game for me.

3) That guilds are for end-game, not leveling (sure there are exception when 10 people all know eachother in RL, ones that played together before, etc), please stop sending guild invites to me at level 25 =/

Ever heard of leveling guilds? I know you're trolling, but that's three strikes. So much fail for one post.

Edited by imtrick

those people open their eyes and take their fingers out of their ears occasionally to rip on post like this. I am pretty sure some of them are annonymous employees pretending to be gamers. I cant blame them I would want to be annonymous too if i was part of the development of this pile of vomit game.

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Yup because if someone has a different opinion than you it must be a conspiracy. Because you are so smart right?

Should i get my tinfoil hat on before basking in your greatness?

Edited by TheHeadCapper

1. Heroic areas, heroic quests, Flashpoints... I've never grouped so much when leveling since playing FFXI. But the best part -- I'm not FORCED to group. There are plenty of alternatives around for experience, loot, and money: side quests, space combat, PvP, and crafting.

2. I like the gameplay. You may not, but this is a matter of OPINION. The combat system is a stereotypical DIKU-style pseudo-turn based combat system with abilities that are fun and animated well. It has some room to grow, and some technical issues need to be resolved, but the game still "feels" good.

3. What is this I don't even...?

Bioware knows where the single player debate is gaining ground. If they want to fix it they know how.

The rest is debatable.

Let's face it players have opinions and the OP has 1. i to a point agree that there are many single player aspects tot eh game. Primarily the class quest and story with choices etc.

Most of the time I play solo then when needed get in a group for flashpoints and heroics then disband and go solo again. Is it bad the think that this has single player options? You don't have to do the heroic quest or Flashpoints. I fact some of my players have yet to do Hammer Station or Athiss flashpoints. I'd like to but there aren't many out there wanting to do them when I'm on or they already out-leveled them. There are times I'm waiting 15 minutes before someone want to group.

Still love the game, OP. No matter how much you try to cause a scene on these forums... I'm still going to enjoy the game.

I started playing SWTOR without expectations. I'm not disappointed by anything, because I didn't presume I knew best regarding its gameplay design.

Just because there is an obnoxiously loud minority who likes to scream their distaste for SWTOR's current state, doesn't mean others aren't still thoroughly amused.

So, to answer your silly ill-intended inquiry - Yes; we're still here.