What if I'm 23 but my girlfriend is only 15?

ZeusThunder

I'm about to hit level 23 and my girlfriend is only at level 15. I'm quickly getting to where my quests are gray and hers are yellow.

Is there someway to get her level up more quickly when she's playing so that there isn't such a gap? Currently we're just doing quests while grouped.

Depending on what your charcter build is you can help her lvl up while grouped so she can catch up to you. Also do you play solo more often than she does? if so that could be part of it right there. An idea would be take her to an area thats 2-3 lvls higher than her current lvl that should let her lvl fairly quickly as long as your there to help her if she gets in over her head thats mainly what your role should be right now and as the other person said when a quest or enemy title is grey that means you wont get as much xp as your girlfriend would from the kill.

Ignoring the obvious jailbait joke...QUOTE]

Must. Not. Be. Tempted. (Pun intended)

:cool:

I suggest you get another 'toon to play with her as you are obvioulsy online more. That way you can still enjoy solo play by yourself, and run quests with her when she is online with you.

Or just bite the 'nothing of worth to you' bullet and power level her through all her missions.

Not only will she be impressed by your awesomeness in easily dispatching hard enemies to her but also you can tell her you get next to nothing and thus show you are willing to compromise for her and that should score you some nice brownie points.

LOL

Kudos to everyone for showing so much restraint (though I don't know why you did).

As for the OP's actual predicament and not the one implied by the thread title, well, that kinda sucks. As others have stated, I guess you've just got to power through with her, or cut her loose ... depends how much you like her, I guess.