I think the full VO thing is going to be wasted on me.

loudent

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the full voice over the first time but, honestly, I can't do all those same quests over again. On subsequent characters I'm going to try to sick mainly the unique story lines and fill in the needed xp and gear via flashpoints, PvP and space missions.

So I'll likely not see them a second time.

I'm wondering if they shouldn't have just focused on full VO for the unique storylines and then used standard text (like the terminal missions) for the rest and used the extra resources to double the content so we'd have multiple paths for leveling.

Edited by loudent

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the full voice over the first time but, honestly, I can't do all those same quests over again. On subsequent characters I'm going to try to sick mainly the unique story lines and fill in the needed xp and gear via flashpoints, PvP and space missions.

So I'll likely not see them a second time.

I'm wondering if they shouldn't have just focused on full VO for the unique storylines and then used standard text (like the terminal missions) for the rest and essentially doubled the content so we'd have multiple paths for leveling.

No, i dont think they should have at all. I think you're definitely in the minority. Most people are coming here on the success of mass effect, kotor, dragon age and jade empire. Some are coming because of MMOs and fewer still are here soley because of star wars.

No, this is their bread and butter, what's made them famous and what everyone's talking about. bla bla wall of text that no one reads is wow's game -have you tried that? You might like it more.