Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on a pve server who cares, no one should get an unfair advantage like this in pvp though. You are failing huge bioware and limiting the people who will want to continue after 30 days with this bs.

Because this is the only toon you're EVER gonna level and the only time you'll be exposed to ganking. Right?

If you can't handle the ganking then change to a PVE server. Pretty simple, eh?

SHOW me were this was stated to me before buying it at amazon online, BEFORE i payed my money.

SHOW ME

Sure... Directly quoted from the SE order page on amazon.com

Pre-order Bonus Offer

Pre-Order Star Wars: The Old Republic and get early game access and a color stone to change your weapon effect. A one-time use code for early game access and color stone will be sent to you via email after you have completed your purchase. Limit one code per customer. Codes tied to canceled orders will be deactivated. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last.

See any stipulation of how many days there? If you get 1 minute early access, Amazon and BW/EA have fulfilled what they stipulated they would. Personally I hope you only get 1 minute EGA.

Then you can ofcourse visit the preorder faq page, right here on SWTOR.

And I quote:

How will I be notified when the Early Game Access begins?

Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the Game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

To see your Early Game Access status, log in to swtor.com and visit My Account >> Pre-Order.

So please... Show me where it says that a person who pre-orders today WILL get 5 days EGA?

Also... Please show where you PAYED [paid] amazon.com?

Edited by DesleDarksyde

hey so there will be like 15 50's come the middle of next week and 1 of them will go gank in the low 30-mid 20's and there will be a billion of that tier so why not just get another person and kill the undergeared 50 cause if he is ganking he has not time to spend getting better gear oh wait that would require teamwork....

Imbicile OP is imbicile.. or a 10 years old who got ToR from daddy.

Listen here.

If you purchased it earlier then others, you get to play earlier then others BECAUSE Bioware awards your loyalty as a fan. Blind loyalty? Sure. But loyalty none the less. That is not discrimination. It's like calling Collector's Edition a discrimination, because people buy it and get stuff, while others don't, eventho they buy the same thing, just without all the extras.

It was your choice when to pre-order, not theirs. You could've picked it up day 1 and gotten into the game yesterday. So stop complaining and apply some lube to your hurt butt, then sit down.

Yea server status was full but reality was a bit diffrent... atm most of people with lvl 15 -25 play solo game

That's because that's how Bioware handles load balancing. They want to make sure the servers are loaded evenly with each wave so that they won't have to delete or merge any.

Sory dude no simpify from me either, i am not in yet but i know the rules, earlier you order the earlier you get in.

think of it as a physical object say a lamp

I love lamp

So say you really want this lamp but 90 other people also want this lamp and there are no others in store.

You put yours on order behind the other 90 because they have already order

now 30 lamps come into stock, do you expect yours before the customers get theres even though they ordered first? Lets me honest..... Probably not

So you wait for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd shipment to come in

they are doing a staggered launch to quality control servers and their load, this type of roll out take time as you do each server at a time add it to the cluster, test it etc.

So they let us in to the game in batches, just like you get your lamp in an shipment.

all you have to do is wait for your shipment to arrive. in either case you may already paid a deposit if not the total amount of the lamp or the game, and either way someone else has the item before you, the lamp or the game. But you do not go crazy on the store who let someone else have their lamp first do you?

So why do you feel it is appropriate here?

think about it.

I love lamps too

I think Cylak's parent's should recall the model. It is obviously malfunctioning, the logic board must be fried, maybe he has a bad power converter?

I think we should sue Cylak's parents. They didn't let us know that Cylak would be such a problem, and we've paid all this time to Cylak. We had no idea Cylak would be so intractable.

It's against the law to knowingly provide defective merchandise.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

Where do I sign up for the class action lawsuit? With any luck we'll be presented to the judge right after cylak's "Sueing Bioware".

Sometimes, I'm convinced the Internet is a country and its chief export is stupidity.

The game launches the 20th. If you get to play anytime before the 15th-19th, Bioware lived up to their agreement. "Preorder and play up to 5 days early!"

Your tears are just pathetic.

Edited by McVade

Imbicile OP is imbicile.. or a 10 years old who got ToR from daddy.

Listen here.

If you purchased it earlier then others, you get to play earlier then others BECAUSE Bioware awards your loyalty as a fan. Blind loyalty? Sure. But loyalty none the less. That is not discrimination. It's like calling Collector's Edition a discrimination, because people buy it and get stuff, while others don't, eventho they buy the same thing, just without all the extras.

It was your choice when to pre-order, not theirs. You could've picked it up day 1 and gotten into the game yesterday. So stop complaining and apply some lube to your hurt butt, then sit down.

OMG!!!!! R U 4 REALZ?! People who get CE get STUFF?! That's Discrimininination (c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!)!

I payed the same monies as other pples did! I shoulds get the same!

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" Forums

Sometimes, I'm convinced the Internet is a country and its chief export is stupidity.

The game launches the 20th. If you get to play anytime before the 15th-19th, Bioware lived up to their agreement. "Preorder and play up to 5 days early!"

Your tears are just pathetic.

my tears are rainbow colored gumdrops that taste like skittles, still pathetic?

Ah, but the man in the shop tells you when the next delivery is expected and GIVES YOU A DATE!!!!

Not always. It all depends on a particular case. Rules are as is right now, they are perfectly legal and BW didn't step out of bounds even once, save for extending the EGA to 7 days.

You may argue with the system itself, but you agreed to it when you bought the game and the implementation is flawless. I fail to see a problem.

well been fun ima go crash and hope when i wake up that bioware leaves me that magical email that says im able to play if not no biggy i will play MW3 until i can play :D nite pplz dont die or suck or anything that would be kinda sad oh and i will find you a droid to report to you and tell you you got killed and stuff just before it happens in game cylak cause im sure it will happen a lot :(