Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

show me.............

Go back to page 47 and read my post.. I will not copy and paste it here just so you can ignore it again.

It says ON THE BOX you got when you preordered.. Read it there or on page 47!

EA and BW are not responsible for your inability to read!

you will not find it because its not there, nor did the supplier tell me prior to buying, that other people who preordered would be playing before me

again they are at fault here, and they are liable.

In all the law classes I took (granted, this is AMERICA I'm talking about) I never came across anything that stipulated that a business is responsible for the illiteracy of those who consume their goods.

Go find it yourself.

Go back to page 47 and read my post.. I will not copy and paste it here just so you can ignore it again.

Show me were it states that on the box

would atleast be a date to hold on to...

They wont be able to schale up infrastructure in a day or two..

To use your 'waiting in line' analogy; What they have now is a one way bridge into an empty New york.

Saying theyre taking it slow cause there might not be enough room in the place.

Also you dont know you have to wait on the bridge because it was vaguely implied through wordplay...

That being said im pretty positive about most monkey people not reading anything specifically, ever. Its a companies task to reckognise what age group theyre targetting and market accordingly .. I cant see how people are defending their blatant fail in this

I'm not sure what you said here, but all I know is that a couple of posters keep coming up from under the bridge.

But the box didn't say I had to be able to read!

a quote, again show me proof of were it states in on the actual box.

*Customers who redeem their Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center prior to launch will be able to pre-load the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Client before the official Game launch. Pre-loading the Game does not grant you access to the Game. Pre-Ordering the Game only allows you access to the Early Game Access period and your Color Crystal. Early Game Access may be up to 7 days. The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. In order to continue playing the Game after the Early Game Access period, you must redeem your official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

From Origin.com

I'm sure I could find it on EVERY retailer's site.

would atleast be a date to hold on to...

They wont be able to schale up infrastructure in a day or two..

To use your 'waiting in line' analogy; What they have now is a one way bridge into an empty New york.

Saying theyre taking it slow cause there might not be enough room in the place.

You're pretty much talking our of your butt now. There's absolutely no reason to believe that this is the reason they had the tiered system or the 2 early days. They planned the tiered system before they even released pre-order details. That shows some massive planning and strategy. I highly doubt any company with that foresight is going to ignore their numbers gathered at stress-test then come back and change their minds to add more hardware. If they need new hardware, they're not going to let people in..that just means they're going to be taking down the servers to add it. Either that..or opening new servers..which means they wouldn't need to hold back at all..since there IS a queuing system to the game. They can add servers on the fly..there would be no reason to delay.

Yay for lack of simple logic.

They've already stated why they did it this way and why there was 2 extra days. Bioware has never been known to flat out LIE to their customers in the history that I've used their products.

Edited by Hordequester

Originally Posted by jabantik

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of nerds suddenly cried out in rage

LOLZ, epic

Nope, it's only been like 2 nerds, but we keep feeding them. I would playing, but I'm at work, so between actual work, I puruse the forums, wishing I could get back to playing.