The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Is the hidden schedule the best for your players?

Artena

Lets think about this, I am OK with not getting in until the 20th, since I took 2 weeks vacation. But if I get early access, I would take more. Unfortunatly there is not even a rough estimate of schedule, so calling in sick may be the only option the day of notification.

This will only give SW:TOR a bad image in the view of non-gamers (also spoken "potential gamers").

The sad thing is that so many people are crying foul, I understand why they are so afraid to give out a schedule. But truely, my employer, and many others would appreciate if I knew so I could take vacation. Remember we are in a recession, companies are running minimum manning, and large quantities of unscheduled absences really hurts.

Just thought I would take a fresh view.. Enjoy everyone!

Lets think about this, I am OK with not getting in until the 20th, since I took 2 weeks vacation. But if I get early access, I would take more. Unfortunatly there is not even a rough estimate of schedule, so calling in sick may be the only option the day of notification.

This will only give SW:TOR a bad image in the view of non-gamers (also spoken "potential gamers").

The sad thing is that so many people are crying foul, I understand why they are so afraid to give out a schedule. But truely, my employer, and many others would appreciate if I knew so I could take vacation. Remember we are in a recession, companies are running minimum manning, and large quantities of unscheduled absences really hurts.

Just thought I would take a fresh view.. Enjoy everyone!

First its a game not life. If this is the case then i rather worry about keeping a job rather than playing a game. As for vacation this is how i would have done it EGA starts on the 13th so i would have placed my vacation 15th or 16th which sets you right about the middle of the EGA. Hmm it takes only 1 minute to think logically to plan. I never plan any vacation around a game and I do plan my vacations out very well.

I thought about this because like you I took off from work. I am going to assume that there is no schedule because they uncertain of how many will be let in with each wave.

Personally i would have prefered an email with a date, much like beta testing did. Though, I can understand there methods.

I thought about this because like you I took off from work. I am going to assume that there is no schedule because they uncertain of how many will be let in with each wave.

Personally i would have prefered an email with a date, much like beta testing did. Though, I can understand there methods.

Rather they allow the servers to be at a certain stability before they push another round in. They also determine if they need to push more servers into the mix.

People are QQ'ing a lot without even realizing this. (Not this thread)