Darthlist.com/missedconnections/Dromundkaas

Iamgoz

Where and When: The speeder stand just outside Dromund Kaas last Tuesday around midday

You: A sassy little Imperial Agent standing in the rain wearing a smart leather jacket and slacks. I saw your friend, some edgy looking girl with piercings on her face, racing off do some errand, leaving us to stand together there in the drizzle.

Me: A dashing young Sith Warrior, fresh out of the academy and obviously destined for great things, you caught my eye and I decided to hang around and see where some light conversation might take us. We were both young, human and obviously on this planet for the first time…

I chatted you up for a bit, talked about my childhood (painful), what my masters were like on Korriban (sadistic), and what my hopes and dreams for the future are (painful and sadistic.) You listened attentively and never interrupted my monologue, which I found to be an incredibly attractive trait. I thought I was possibly boring you, since as an Imperial Agent your life must surely be very exciting, and here I was babbling on about lightsabers and some idiot on the Black Talon with the nerve to disobey a Moth. But just as I was about lay off my chatter you jumped. No words, not even a shift from side to side, just a jump. Obviously you were enthralled by my daring exploits! Or possibly you were mute, either way I was incredibly happy.

On and on I went, explaining datacrons and my mothers' fantastic Dark Side cookie recipe. Again, after awhile of this, you jumped again! Your silent attentiveness was quickly becoming a major turn on.

But suddenly you broke into a run, hopped on a speeder and rode off into the night. I took this for an invitation to chase, so I jumped aboard one as well, but when I arrived at my destination you were nowhere to be found. Oh, where are you? Why didn't I break out of my monologue long enough to get your name? Would you have told me? Are you a mute? Would you and your "companion" be open to hanging out back at my place together, or is that too weird?

Drop me a line if you see this. I've not had much luck on Darthlist before, but there's always a first time.

Edited by Iamgoz