biochem Ulitmate medpak

HarmUK

Ok i finally reversed the ulitmate medpak to purple great i thought now i can finally sell something but no as you need biochem 380 to use it omg whats the point i wasted hours crafting to get this pattern and now i can only use it can not sell it can not give it to guild friends to use as that need biochem *** the top end stuff is BoP so can not sell them or even give them away come on bioware sort it out!

You seem so surprised. If you had made any other reuseables this should have been obvious. If you perused the forums this should also have been obvious. You made it to level 400 pretty quickly and had the materials so I'm assuming you weren't completely oblivious to all the information out there.

Even better. You can sell the consumable version so youll never run out of customers. At least....thats what will happen when less people take biochem. For some reason there are a LOT of people taking biochem since the slicing nerf x.x And yknoe what? people still arent selling cheap stims o all levels

Edit : Didnt you make lower level reusable ones? I made the level 16 reusable one by the tme I was 15 and saw the biochem requirements immediately

Edited by Leilei