Most popular PVP Gunnery Build?

lordfato

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/trooper/commando/#::e3fe8fe8f13ef5ef7ef10

I use something similar to this in game, i've tweaked it and picked up 5% endurance. In my actual spec I have accuracy due to PvE reasons etc.. (very lazy, don't like switching between)

I haven't tried 'Parallatic Combat Stims' yet, might be worth looking into.

But you wont be disappointed with Gunnery's damage. I pull 400-450k on a full-length Voidstar, max hit around 4.9k with Demo. The reduced CD on 'Concussion Charge' is excellent for removing enemies from objectives, combined with the set bonus you are looking at a 15 second AOE knockback (great times in Huttball).

Burst damage of 'Grav -> Demo -> High Impact' can be pretty insane as well, I've dropped a few folk in a second or two.

I'm sure there are a few 'problems' with that spec, but that's how I like to play and it works wonders. And remember; Fight near the objectives! :p

Edited by Dengo

Already posted this in another Thread, but here it goes again.

This is how i play my Commando:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800zcZMIkrRrdkkfzZc.1

A few explanations:

1 point in Cover Fire

You dont need more than 1 point, because it triggers per shot, not per Full Auto usage. So you will at least slow them for about 3-4 Seconds. The 1st Point is worth extremely much more than the 2nd point spent on this, so skip the 2nd.

Concussive Force and Kolto Recharge

i generally like Talents that give you Options more than pure stat improvements that you dont really notice during a fight anyway (i dont mean that 9% more aim is a bad thing though XD).

Cell Capacitator

Not only 1 point, because i had none left, but because i think that its not really that much needed. Throw in a Hammershot every 3 Attacks (you need to do this anyway because you want to reposition) and you will stay at over 70% Cells most of the time. So i use Recharge Cells only if i overcommited to a kill and the fight goes longer than expected. But i dont want to spend 2 points into something that i could've avoided if i wasnt stupid XD