45 Centurion badges and 3 pieces of gear

FluxWing

I think I have got arounnd 2-3 centurion badges per bag, so I'm somewhere between 15-20 bags opened.

1 Implant

1 Belt

1 Relic

And the Relic has 0 endurance so can only be considered a downgrade from my lvl 44 relics I bought from the Light Side vendor.

Is this a normal drop rate? Another guy that pvps about the same as me has 3-4 slots from full pvp gear.

What have you got so far? I want some examples.

45 centurion plaques = 15 champion bags (3 per bag)

Your chance to win an item is 1/4. At 15 bags your expected number of tokens is 3.75. Which is about right. You're a little unlucky unless you get a token in your next bag. Then you'll be where you are supposed to be as the expected value of 16 bags is 4 tokens.

Edited by Orangerascal

because you spent some token for example ... the 25 belt. 25 + 47 = 72 .... a multiple of 3.

It could be a solution but I bought nothing with them.

I have no centurion gear. I'm saving up for the lightsaber.

Anyway I didn't do a lot of dailys so 47 is near what I should have, not more.

So it's pretty mysterious.

edit: I just asked a friend, and when there's an item we get 1 instead of 3.

So I got 2 items... 47 - 2 = 45. A multiple of 3. Mystery solved. :3

Edited by Lywald

It could be the other thing .... bug filled game :D

You only get one badge if there's an item inside one of your bags.

22 bags opened, 2 items, a belt and a relic..

woohoo

what a way to reward your pvp players.

correction:

5 more bags today and one more relic and the rest tokens.. yay for crappy reward systems!!!

Edited by Redmyst

70 bags, 12 relics, 1 implant, 1 head, 1 belt, 1 offhand.

I'm drowning in centurion commendation....sticking to my pve gear since centurion is a downgrade from it, need to trade centurion for champion ASAP.

Unless you're closing in on valor rank 60, you have many bags left to open before it even matters. I'm close to rank 50 with a full champion/centurion set outside of a belt, and have several duplicates/downgrades on my companions.

Random is still random in this game, it's a weird system but you'll have your gear before you can use battlemasters.

70 bags, 12 relics, 1 implant, 1 head, 1 belt, 1 offhand.

I'm drowning in centurion commendation....sticking to my pve gear since centurion is a downgrade from it, need to trade centurion for champion ASAP.

12 relics. It's tough. I think I'd have unsubscribed by then.

Edited by Lywald

I think I have got arounnd 2-3 centurion badges per bag, so I'm somewhere between 15-20 bags opened.

1 Implant

1 Belt

1 Relic

And the Relic has 0 endurance so can only be considered a downgrade from my lvl 44 relics I bought from the Light Side vendor.

Is this a normal drop rate? Another guy that pvps about the same as me has 3-4 slots from full pvp gear.

What have you got so far? I want some examples.

Actually the relics are good in that you can use 2 at once, if I try to slot a nonpvp relic and a pvp relic they both go on a cooldown if one is used.

Edited by Manigma

I'm now at 57 centurion commendations, still only 3 items.

~16% or even less drop rate.

Feels horrible every time you open an "empty" bag. You're getting all excited after hours of pvp:

"wohoo! finally I have enough for another bag, maybe this time....nope, another dud. Very well, I guess I have to spend another day being outgeared by half the server"

I know very well that my sample size is small. When I have opened 1000 bags I promise you that I'll give you a more accurate estimate.

I'm not even trying to achieve an as acurate as possible estimate.

Personally I would have preferred a more linear system. For example, if you would instead be given a fixed amount of commendation, and remove the random factor that creates a huge gear rift between players spending the same amount of time on "gearing up".

I mean, I'm fighting purple ligtsaber weilders with 15-17k HP all day. It's not difficult to see that the ones who have the advantage gear-wize, do very well in Warzones as a result.

Just need to re-iterate to everyone:

The official release date of this game was 12-20-2011... I know that was last year, but that was also 15 days ago... Your time will come, just keep getting bags... Be happy that your friends are getting gear and you can play on the same team as them.