Forgive me, Couldnt seem to find it, and its needed!

Yaksnot

Please please oh glorious powers that be put a Timer if people AFK out of WZ's. people jump in, and if they like it they stay if they dont, like AMG we might not win, they poof with no consequence. not only that but people are ducking out of the WZ very early when going in with a 4 man premade, if we break the door down in the first minute 99% of the time imps leave and the WZ ends 90 seconds after, because the new people that should be staying duck back out of a loosing WZ too. this makes for soem fast games, ok but its not really the type of challenge I expect, in addition I dont know about the other servers but it seems like if you win too fast on Port Nowhere you dont get credit for the win.

So please, pretty please with sugar on top put in a lock out timer for WZ's so the QQ's can be totally disruptive.

Thanks a bunch other than, and some other bugs which are getting worked out, GREAT GAME!

Yak

Until they do something about 50's facing level 10's and premade against pugs (when at times there's only one group of people for you to face....), no thanks.

Premade? Not wasting my time. Bunch of sub 30 people on my team? Not wasting my time.

Too much BS going on for them to lock you into the warzones.