Crew Skills would make for a perfect browser game

kitharen

Maybe like an iPod app. Would be pretty awesome to have options like that. Just a simple interface that lists your different characters, their amount of credits and the 3 crew skills you have.

Hmmm... I said simple interface, but the more I'm thinking about it, the less simple the interface is becoming. Although I'm sure there would be a way...

Maybe combining the inventory/galactic bank interfaces with your crew skills interface you could do something.

Well I spent about ten minutes trying to make an example in this window and when I got it working in the window, it didn't work with preview. An idea would be that you have a character selection option and then once you select your character you go into a screen.

The screen would show your character's crew skills on the left, and on the right would be an attached inventory screen, your regular inventory tab, with the various bank tabs that character has on the bottom of the inventory, rather than that inventory, mission items and currency tabs. That's how it would work visually, I'm not sure how that would work mechanically.

The idea behind having your bank tabs also available would be that you can easily gather materials and store them when you're away from your computer and then if you wanted to craft you could pull them out of your bank and put them in your inventory via a click/drag option.

Just some thoughts bumping around my head, not sure how easily they could be applied or if they're even possible, but there they are.