G19 Where is my support

BaraTaz

G19 is bye now a werry popular keyboard and i find it weird developers dount make support for it right away but hey some ppl just haf to tell them

DEVS give us logitech G19 support for swtor minimapp char info etc there is to many mmos that have this feature that swtor cant ignore it

G19 is bye now a werry popular keyboard and i find it weird developers dount make support for it right away but hey some ppl just haf to tell them

DEVS give us logitech G19 support for swtor minimapp char info etc there is to many mmos that have this feature that swtor cant ignore it

WAR didn't support it at launch it took a few months but it will happen. Just not high on the priority list right now. EA is pretty good at supporting the G19

WAR didn't support it at launch it took a few months but it will happen. Just not high on the priority list right now. EA is pretty good at supporting the G19

^ That. Did they ever fix the issues with some of the features for that thing by the way? I got a g19 as a gift to myself last year and ended up taking it back the next day I was so disapointed with it. x.x