The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Would you like a sip of my cool, tall glass of CHILL OUT?

Tyranthus

Figured I'd be constructive and come up with some ideas for ways to occupy my time to see if I get into the game early today, and I thought I would share some of these ideas with my beloved SWTOR comrades.

First off, don't sweat it. THIS IS A GAME, and games are meant to be fun. All stressing is going to do is give you wrinkles, gray hairs, and possibly a stroke. It might even cause you to break your keyboard or mouse (and how do you expect to pwn without those things?).

A sensible way to go about it is to occupy yourself with something else while periodically checking to see if you're in. For example, I've been checking my client every 30 minutes and if it doesn't work (which it doesn't) I'll exit the game and read a few chapters from a book (Books are swell).

You don't have to read a book (books are hard for some). You can watch something on Netflix and pause it now and then to check, or you can build something with legos (Like the Death Star (hope you have a lot of legos)), or you can even draw a picture! All are fun ideas! If you're talented, you can even build legos WHILE you draw!

Save your anger for those who deserve it... Sith players can save it for the Republic, and the Republic can save it for themselves. This is really not worth fretting over.

Remember to breathe my friends. See you in game! (eventually)

Edited by Tyranthus