How do you get the Legacy name?

Cryshal

If Im not mistaken, finish chapter 1. It happens around level 30+. This will unlock legacy name and system for your characters on that server.

The legacy system does nothing yet. The legacy tab says "new features coming soon". You will still be accumulating legacy points in preparation to when devs introduce the legacy system.

Edited by Karkais

If Im not mistaken, finish chapter 1. It happens around level 30+. This will unlock legacy name and system for your characters on that server.

The legacy system does nothing yet. The legacy tab says "new features coming soon". You will still be accumulating legacy points in preparation to when devs introduce the legacy system.

exactly this.

For empire characters, the end of chapter 1 comes around the time you finish alderaan. I think republic characters have different levels for the planets, so.

I'm level 31 and finished Alderaan. I'm now on Nar Shadaa.

You should have a mission now that takes you around zone, eventually you'll have to kill a boss NPC and then you have your legacy.

for instance, for a sith inquisitor, you finish alderaan, then you go to dromund kaas. from there, you kill darth zash and boom, legacy