The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hold the Line - bugged?

SpotlessMind

Does Hold the Line stop stuns and Jedi chokes because I am still getting choked and stunned with it on.

If it doesn't stop stuns and chokes, all Hold the Line is good for is the speed boost which makes it a poor skill for being up so high in the tech tree. Storm is a much better option.

Is a stun not movement impairing?

Stuns are not -specifically- movement impairing; they prevent all activity, which happens to include movement.

Death is movement-impairing too but I wouldn't expect this ability to grant immunity to that.

Okay, so if it isn't meant to stop stun and jedi chokes then it freakin' SUCKS! It is basically a just a speed buff. I mean for it to be so high up in the tactic tree it needs to be better. I mean storm is so much better. Storm is speed increase, gap closer, interrupt..? And not to mention Gut is just a skill so you can HIB. TACTICS SUCKS!

Stuns are not -specifically- movement impairing; they prevent all activity, which happens to include movement.

Death is movement-impairing too but I wouldn't expect this ability to grant immunity to that.

Possibly the stupidest argument you could make on this issue.

I use it to kite and run circles around melee fighters in DPS as well as spam it every time it's not on cd for general speed boost. It's also great to break out of slows after they've been used on you denying your opponent the kill they were sure they had.