Its ok that some people got an early start but you didn't here's why

Kenuty

Because there is barely any endgame content. Trust me by the time you guys all get your copies days from now or whenever you'll hit the max level and sit around and will start whining about how there isn't enough things to do in the end game except pvp or warzones.

Rest assured I've hit 50 before while juggling 50+ hours of work TWICE during beta.

anyways happy holidays and don't get too upset by the end of the day its just a game to kill time until greater things come around the corner like gw2, diablo 3, mass effect 3 , bioshock infinity, and so on so many great things to come etc. There are many great games to come and to play! Go ahead and list anything else I missed out. Reasons or potential great games.

Edited by Kenuty

finally. Someone besides me trying to explain to people how incomplete this game is.

Not to mention it's still just WoW with the Star Wars logo tacked on and some fancy voice work.

I was in the beta for the longest time pretty much, I mean most of us who were in the closed beta since day 1 probably didn't even get our invite early but like I said i got to play the game for free and I did end game stuff. Which was basically farm stuff and fly my ship in the linear space combat.

My advice is to skip and bypass every quest dialogue except your main one unless you want to listen and read them. They are basically mostly all the same

Edited by Kenuty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.