Jekk'Jekk Tarr or Anchorhead server?

nuketown

I chose a PvP server that is very idiot heavy. So, I am going to reroll on a new server. However, I can't decide if I want to reroll on Jekk'Jekk Tarr or Anchorhead.

I mostly like to PvP, but it seems PvP servers are over run with jerks. People are extremely unfriendly and general chat is mostly just people calling each other rude names. I logged into the Jekk'Jekk Tarr server and the first thing I see in general chat are people getting along and adding each other to their friends list.. aw, nice.

Anyways, will there be enough people queueing for warzones on the jekk'jekk tar server in the long run? Or do way less people want to do warzones on a pve server? Also, is there a huge australian presence? I hear this is their backup unofficial server. I love aussies, but I would worry that they will all transfer off when BW puts in an aussie server, and jekk'jekk tarr will become a low pop server.

Anchorhead seems like a healthy population. Is it an unofficial server of some kind? Do people concentrate on berating people as much as on playing the game? Any decent friendly empire guild suggestions?

I don't want to keep rerolling. Some opinions from people who play on these servers would be much appreciated.