Why do people complain?

vVILLAIN

This game is pretty awesome, much better then WoW and it has only been out a couple weeks, where as WoW has been out for years. Give it time people.

A. They are competing with a game that has been out for 7 years, not a game that was just released.

B. Level up some and you will see how terrible the game is. 40+ is a completely different game.

voice acting is better than wow

everything else wow>this

tell me one thing that this game does better than wow that doesnt include voice acting or story line and even that is subjective...

and i wouldnt be here to complain if i didnt feel ripped paying 60 bucks.

This game is pretty awesome, much better then WoW and it has only been out a couple weeks, where as WoW has been out for years. Give it time people.

The issues that are being brought up were brought months ago in the beta. They ignored them then and they are suffering for it now. The "LIKE OMG ITS ONLY LIKE BEEN TWO WEEKS!" argument falls flat on it's face.

voice acting is better than wow

everything else wow>this

tell me one thing that this game does better than wow that doesnt include voice acting or story line and even that is subjective...

and i wouldnt be here to complain if i didnt feel ripped paying 60 bucks.

Graphics for sure. WoW is just ugly and the characters are the saddest even in Asia.

Dont knwo beyond that.

Edited by Caldric

Graphics for sure. WoW is just ugly and the characters are the saddest even in Asia.

Dont knwo beyond that.

the characters isnt ugly by any means in fact there is variety. also the camera angle is different for a tauren vs a gnome. everything looks bigger when you play a gnome and things look a little smaller when you play a cow. and wow is very popular in asia