Is it just me or is this super boring

Wildkatt

I don't know if I burned myself out or if other people are feeling the same way.

Right about level 30 it seems like the story just got annoying, my character felt weak, the areas started to look the same.

I think I might just need a break. I am level 36 now, which i have been for about a week or so. I am gaining about 1 level a day if I'm lucky.

Is anyone else feeling this ?

Please fan boys need not inquire

"People that disagree are fanboys and need not respond."

This is a post more suited to the Bounty Hunter or General forums rather than specifically for Mercenaries. And no. I'm still loving the story and checking out the new zones and I'm level 46.

Huh, I actually liked Alderaan. Tatooine is what put me to sleep.

imo bh questline kinda goes eh. i went through tatooine pretty quick solo, but then again i dont do every quest i come across. got so dredged i hate respec firebug since arsenal turrent mode got boring and fairly annoying with large mobs.

Edited by SamuraiCrazy

I loved Chapter I. Great storyline, they had enough of the story cutscences and dialog to keep me interested. I loved the ending of Chapter I also, because of the acceptance into the Mandalorians.

I hated Quesh, just didn't appeal to me. I liked Voss in the begining, but the Bonus series was most likely the worst series of quest I've done yet...

For those of you asleep after Chapter I, just push through the begining of Chapter II and I think you'll enjoy Belsavis, Hoth, and Voss a little more. BH Story really heats up after Chapter II as well, can't wait to finish it on Corellia as a 48 Merc.

Edited by Skapek-Skocap