Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Grouped with a power tech today...disheartening

Rafkin

Not sure if its been mentioned, but I'd take rage over heat any day, any time, any where.

I'm never out of rage on my Jugg. I wait for CDs.

My PT is always at max heat after the first minute or 2 of sustained combat. CDs wait for my heat... :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endure Pain leaves you at 1 hp when it wears off and you lost most health than you have actually (if that makes sense).

The mob you're fighting probably doesn't care so he'll easily kill you regardless. But technically EP doesn't kill you.

That is essentially killing you unless your healer can instantly get a heal off that heals for more than the next hit delivers.

Cept that DPS don't really care and they go all out.

I usually let them die and don't taunt back if they go all out.

A few wipes later they'll learn pretty fast.

exactly , like a WoW hunter that dont misdirect and go pull before everyone else and keep jumping asking for healzzz. You let him die 2-3 time and let him run back, he usually learn that he is a total moron

Edited by Wrathoran

That is essentially killing you unless your healer can instantly get a heal off that heals for more than the next hit delivers.

depend of the group of mob you fight. If you are in a boss fight, as soon as your EP drop, click on a medpack, 80% i survive. My healer is my wife so she know perfectly when to pick me up, timing her heal with the last second.

If it is lesser mob , do the aoe stun + medpac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.