The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will this game ever give me this kind of fun?

Chiricahua

I'm talking about pure pleasure:

1st SWG the open world pvp. PVP was epic. There were no scripted warzones.

2nd the instances (flashpoints) of SWG. Expecially liked Mos Espa.

3rd I loved the area known as Mudsprocket in WoW. I expecially liked starting the bar fight.

4th Alteraac Valley battleground in WoW is massive enough, with enough downtime between major battles to chat just a little with someone next to you.

5th Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. I know this is not an MMO, but would it ever be possible for an MMO to incorporate this type of RPG into an MMO? Never was I directed to kill X amount of a mob to get points. I like the idea of trying to find great weapons and other items that are hidden.

So you see the pleasure factor is mysterious. I enjoyed the first 2 hours of questing in this game. The rest was really boring. I've done over 150 warzones in this game, and each time I do another it becomes torture. Even the one this morning when I didn't die once. It was still boring.

If force choking someone while they're over a flametrap in Huttball doesn't do it for you, I don't know what will.

i actually at first thought it was funny then im like wow this is annoying. Considering there's 8 billion CCs in this game u go across that grate with a person near you say goodbye!

BG's RUINED open world PvP in wow... not sure why they thought instanced "arena type pvp" was the way to go... oh yeah the whole game is built on this idea..

It's all about open world PvP and I haven't seen anything yet that resembles it in 40 levels.

I suppose it's kind of hard with an average of 20 people in an instanced "zone" at one time anyway.

Also considering that the Empire outnumber republic 5:1 I would have to assume in any given instance if you had 20 rep's on you'd have 100 imps. That is a problem in and of itself.

Edited by Knyghtprowler