Best Jedi Sentinel skill spec and rotation?

balbatos

I know there are no DPS meters in this game, but has anyone found a viable skill tree path and skill rotation during combat? I'm at the point now where I cannot use all the skills each battle, so it's time to start fine tuning some sort of a rotation so I'm as helpful as possible during FPs.

Would be nice of the spec/rotation is viable for solo play as well.

I know there are no DPS meters in this game, but has anyone found a viable skill tree path and skill rotation during combat? I'm at the point now where I cannot use all the skills each battle, so it's time to start fine tuning some sort of a rotation so I'm as helpful as possible during FPs.

Would be nice of the spec/rotation is viable for solo play as well.

There are some rotations you can use, but with this class its more about learning to manage focus and watch procs. In general as combat you want to pool your focus, then unload a burst when all your procs align. There is actually a sticky on this forum that has good explanations of all this and some basic rotations. Keep in mind how dynamic this class is and how much rotations will vary each fight. You will rarely have a set rotation you can just do every single pull.