Marauder Rotations

Rohns

I've got problems sometimes so i'd like to hear your rotations write even what tree have you got please

i usually used those (or almost like this)

Carnage: charge+Battering Assault+Gore+Force scream(all in frenzy)+rapture+vicious slash+ battering assault+ravage+attacco normale+gore+force scream and so on but with choke instead of ravage for the cooldown issue

Annhilate:Charge+Rapture+Battering+Vicious blade+vicious slash('till i finish the rage)+ravage+autoattack+battering+vicious blade and so on but with choke instead of ravage for the cooldown issue

i'm currently level 42 but i've problems in PvE expecially against groups and elites+ 1,2 mobs

I've got problems sometimes so i'd like to hear your rotations write even what tree have you got please

i usually used those (or almost like this)

Carnage: charge+Battering Assault+Gore+Force scream(all in frenzy)+rapture+vicious slash+ battering assault+ravage+attacco normale+gore+force scream and so on but with choke instead of ravage for the cooldown issue

Annhilate:Charge+Rapture+Battering+Vicious blade+vicious slash('till i finish the rage)+ravage+autoattack+battering+vicious blade and so on but with choke instead of ravage for the cooldown issue

i'm currently level 42 but i've problems in PvE expecially against groups and elites+ 1,2 mobs

Your PvE woes are something we all experience. You can try using Quinn if you're having trouble staying up, but I prefer Jaesa as since I give her all my cast-offs she DPS's nearly as well as I do. I only use Quinn for things like the Darth Ekkage fight.

As for those rotations, lolwut?

Protip - Carnage PvE: Charge -> Battering Assault -> Massacre x2 -> Force Scream -> Gore -> Ravage -> Retaliation (If it's up) -> Force Choke -> Battering Assault -> Massacre Spam until 3 Rage Left -> Force Scream

Protip - Carnage PvP (Remember, this is HIGHLY Situational): Charge -> Crippling Slash -> Battering Assault -> Massacre -> Force Scream -> Deadly Throw -> Gore -> Ravage -> Force Choke -> Battering Assault -> Massacre Spam until 3 Rage Left -> Force Scream

Aside from the above, stack this: Strength, Crit, Accuracy Rating, and Endurance, in that order