[Stream] Imperial Agent Snipaaar!

daniteh

For those of you interested in seeing endgame Sniper Gameplay, you have found it.

My sniper is currently a War Hero (70+ valor) in PvP aswell as actively raiding with my guild that has fully cleared nightmare mode 16 man content. I am currently running a hybrid engi/lethality spec.

The link to my stream is below, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

Live Pwnage @ http://twitch.tv/daniteh

Edited by daniteh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff Daniteh. I've noticed your build, but would you mind posting the order in which you spend your points as you level? Thanks!

pretty much nothing different, just the same build, marksman tree first then engi.

I do not take any orbital strike improvements till 50.

Hey everyone, I played Sniper to level 50 last build. LOVED IT!

Come watch me on my journey to 50 and beyond @ http://www.twitch.tv/daniteh

Let me know what you think, and ask me any questions you may have.

Looking forward to seeing you all soonl

- Daniteh

Yay daniteh. You have lessoned my pain of waiting greatly on your stream. Thank you.

:)

Dani, do you have time to post the order in which you take your talents as you level. Do you go Energy Tanks first and then start going Marksmanship? I'm really just curious if there are any specific talents that you want to have by the time you hit a particular level and get a new ability. Thanks!

Dani, do you have time to post the order in which you take your talents as you level. Do you go Energy Tanks first and then start going Marksmanship? I'm really just curious if there are any specific talents that you want to have by the time you hit a particular level and get a new ability. Thanks!

I level up with marksman, but i can see how engi is good for leveling too.

Check out my spec on the stream's info, and I more or less simply use those talents and get more and more as I level up.