The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Space mission: Sullest Interception needs adjustment?

Shodin

I failed this a couple of times, it's tough but rewardingly tough i feel rather than silly tough. This is with grade 3 equipment.

I now have some grade 4 and never fail it, but that's more about working out how to do it.

I focus all my efforts on the shields any time they're shootable, fire blasters and missiles. The rest of the time shoot turrets and ships. Any time nothing is on your screen regen up those shields.

I often had to spend the last bit of time only firing missiles to ensure shields were up and i didn't die, but by then I'd achieved the objective easy enough.

I failed the first mine sweeper version more times and had more problems with it, that was super tough to do enough damage to the mine sweeper.

It doesnt need adjustment, I did the mission just fine with level 3 upgrades. What you need to do, at the near end of the mission after you sweep past the destroyer is kill the fighters when you see the little orange lights pop up in the distance, you will take a quarter of the damage. while you are holding the left mouse button down destroying those fighters, empty your missles on the enemy boss fighter then go back to shooting the distant fighters until the missles refill and repeat.