SWTOR Bounty Hunter PvP [Level 50 Hutt Ball]

DkSharktooth

You must have not been watching any other buttons used but tracer missle, there was alot of ccing going around. AOE is padding meters, I single target to kill enemies not to pad meters and loose.

3mins in and all you've used is:

Tracer Missile x infinity

Knockback x2

Stun grenade x1

Stockstrike x2

Full Auto x1

Also:

Your AoE attack does higher DPS (single target) than tracer missile and is AoE.

Just a heads up. This guy is not the bounty hunter that people are QQing need nerfing. This guy is Average at best most likely not even that. Good bounty hunters don't fail like this guy.

He is using Haste. LAWL. Dude whats the point of having a 1.3sec cast time when you have a 1.5sec Global cooldown? SO dumb.

Edited by Furyofwar

Being a pro BH requires 32 key binds an you should be using a lot more ability's then your currently using. also you stood between two people in range of the the pit. Stood next to them and casted a tracer missile. You are brain dead. Then you managed to Do your knock back and send them flying in two different directions one landing in the poison... when you could of not casted tracer like a newb moved right 3 steps and sent them both flying into the poison. My eyes are bleeding from the fail.

Just a heads up. This guy is not the bounty hunter that people are QQing need nerfing. This guy is Average at best most likely not even that. Good bounty hunters don't fail like this guy.

He is using Haste. LAWL. Dude whats the point of having a 1.3sec cast time when you have a 1.5sec Global cooldown? SO dumb.

Cuz i just hit 50 2 days ago and crafted an implant. I don't have best in slot gear bro.

Being a pro BH requires 32 key binds an you should be using a lot more ability's then your currently using. also you stood between two people in range of the the pit. Stood next to them and casted a tracer missile. You are brain dead. Then you managed to Do your knock back and send them flying in two different directions one landing in the poison... when you could of not casted tracer like a newb moved right 3 steps and sent them both flying into the poison. My eyes are bleeding from the fail.

If you have ever been in a pvp match you would know that I don't need to go all out crazy and situationally aware. 99% of the people on enemy team don't know what to do yet. If you need me to do all that, it's totally possible, let bioware impliment an arena system and you will see all of that in every match I do. I hit gladiator in WOW and it's the same mechanics here. Thank you for being one of the only people who noticed I was not playing at my best, I'll get you a pro video up soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.