Easy Solution for Ilum

Ravezaar

The Ilum we have now is a dead, daily grind fest for Commendation to get Champ. Bags, we all know it and we all do it ofc

Even on the most popular PvP servers this is the case.

2 simple fast solutions before ALL here goes to u know what... certain pvp-game comming:

1. Change so you get Commendations for DEFENDING Objectives

2. Give commendations daily/weekly for killing players of enemy faction

Both are easy to implement and promotes fighting, what we want.. grind somewhere else, something else.. but give us fights on Ilum NOW.

Rave

Edited by Ravezaar

1. Change so you get Commendations for DEFENDING not attacking Objectives

2. Give commendations daily/weekly for killing players of enemy faction

1. Why would anyone attack at a node if they have nothing to gain from it, and could give their enemies gear?

2. It's a lot easier to trade kills than it is nodes. At least nodes everybody knows you're doing it. This system would lead to players hiding in a corner of Illum, killing each other back and forth.

I don't have a great solution, but those are potential problems I see with the ones you proposed.

Well iam Not saying NOTHING to gain for attacking it but, they have to give something for defending it... thats my point.

Tnx for seeing my misstake but yea that was what I ment ofc.

2. I dont agree with you at all, ofc it will have gankers and all that but it will atleast promote some fights and atm we dont even have that do we ? Some rewards for killing in Open World has to be implemented asap.

Rave

Edited by Ravezaar