Assassin Masks/Helmets in higher levels?

OrionDammit

I'm a level 16 Zabrak assassin who just hit Dark Side level 1. I've heard that Zabraks and Sith Purebloods end up being pink due to Dark Side 5 corruption. If this is true, I'd rather have a bad *** looking mask/helmet to cover my face. I'd rather not be a Pink ranger. Any items I should look or quest for?

Bonus: Anyone have a picture of a Zabrak with level 5 dark side corruption?

You get a pretty decent looking mask along in your class quest

also, there's an option to turn the sith corruption off in the Preferences tab

That's not that Rennin quest I hope...I did the quest, found the "mask" turned it in and that was it. I thought I screwed up because i chose responses that made me think I was going to obtain it in the end.

That's not that Rennin quest I hope...I did the quest, found the "mask" turned it in and that was it. I thought I screwed up because i chose responses that made me think I was going to obtain it in the end.

It's called Kallig's Countenance, it doesn't look that good with a robe that defaults a hood, but i got a chest off Taris that made it look pretty good

Edited by Senul

my lvl 50 helmet is da bees knees. It looks totally retarded I lvoe it so much. basically it's a full flat covered frontal mask with no mouthpiece. The eyeslot is a black bar across the eyes, and there's this wonky point top with feathers in the back.

Looks too funny. helmets are sort of up and down as you gain levels. I kept my quest line mask till I got this new one because I liked the look and sound of my voice in it.

You get a pretty decent looking mask along in your class quest

also, there's an option to turn the sith corruption off in the Preferences tab

For me that option is bugged and will only last for a short time before resetting itself and I have to go back through the options to set it back to not showing the corruption. Such an annoying bug!!!