The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pre-Order Issues

ThaddeusBuzz

I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues.

When I'm signed in and click "My Account" there is no check mark next to the area indicating that I've confirmed my Pre-Order. However, when I click "Pre-Order" or "Games" it says that I've registered my account for early game access. This is confusing because I did register my account with the Digital Rights code that I was given at the time of purchase months ago.

I guess I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.

:confused:

I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues.

When I'm signed in and click "My Account" there is no check mark next to the area indicating that I've confirmed my Pre-Order. However, when I click "Pre-Order" or "Games" it says that I've registered my account for early game access. This is confusing because I did register my account with the Digital Rights code that I was given at the time of purchase months ago.

I guess I'm just wondering if there's anything else I'm supposed to do.

:confused:

Don't worry about it. If it says you already entered your code under the pre-order section your all set. You can even see what day you entered the code on one of the side tabs. Don't worry about not having the check mark.

Edited by Gekitatsu