Deserter Detection needs a rework and soon.

Pyronator

Anytime i join a battle that is already in progress, i can't play. My load times are a bit heavy, as is a lot of people's on my server. When i zone in to say... hutball, which is the only thing my unbalanced *** server gets to do, if i don't get loaded before the first gate, i instantly get kicked because i cannot leave the damned room. This is retarded, there must be some easy *** fix to this little problem. I'm sure i am not the only one having an issue with your retarded afk check system.

Anytime i join a battle that is already in progress, i can't play. My load times are a bit heavy, as is a lot of people's on my server. When i zone in to say... hutball, which is the only thing my unbalanced *** server gets to do, if i don't get loaded before the first gate, i instantly get kicked because i cannot leave the damned room. This is retarded, there must be some easy *** fix to this little problem. I'm sure i am not the only one having an issue with your retarded afk check system.

Everyone has issues with it. How about voidstar.

If you die, and then they move stages before your random timer wall goes, you're stuck and taking a ticket back to the fleet. Happens so often.

Loading into huttball took too long? Deserter, here's your fleet ticket, have fun.