This is how you do "Graphics Options" right Bioware!

HerrFett

You can say what you want about Star Trek Online.Yeah,it might not be the best MMO out there or something but there is one thing the game does better then any other MMO out there.It actually gives you more than 5-6 Options to change the graphics!

Here,take a look at this picture.This was in from DAY ONE and EVERY of those options worked as intended.It's beyond me how SUCH A BIG COMPANY like EA/Bioware that has a 300 MILLION DOLLAR budget for their game is not able to give us the same graphics options like a deverloper that had waaaaaaaaay less money to build their game.Explain this Bioware.Oh i know,you probably can't.

http://imageshack.us/f/9/18285402.jpg/ <---STO'skick *** graphics options menu!

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviewimages/amd-radeon-hd-7970/swtor-settings.jpg <-- SWTOR's cheap lackluster graphics options menu.

Edited by HerrFett

Yet SWTOR is by far the better game.

Rather have a better game with fewer graphics options than a crappy game with lots of graphics options.

Sure SWTOR is the better game.

But i didn't want to start "which is the better game" war here.

Graphics settings are few... And if I look right the graphics quality is bad in many situations.

Why are my shadows on full and still 'blocky' even though they are smooth in cinematics?

That is something that I wouldn't expect from a game like this.

btw.. Mentioning Start Trek... I expected to be able to fully control star ship movements! Even to be able to fly away from battle. 100% control! Star Trek had it... just hoped it would be here too.

Graphics settings are few... And if I look right the graphics quality is bad in many situations.

Why are my shadows on full and still 'blocky' even though they are smooth in cinematics?

That is something that I wouldn't expect from a game like this.

btw.. Mentioning Start Trek... I expected to be able to fully control star ship movements! Even to be able to fly away from battle. 100% control! Star Trek had it... just hoped it would be here too.

Because STO was build around Space Combat and then ground combat.SWTOR goes the other way.Ground combat first,space combat as a second thought "minigame".

But i agree.Would have been awesome if SWTOR would have at least a "Sector Space" to roam around.

But BTT.

Yet SWTOR is by far the better game.

Rather have a better game with fewer graphics options than a crappy game with lots of graphics options.

True. But I have to agree, I'd like more options too. There were more in beta.