The Only Thing I Would Change About Huttball...

calamitymlc

This is not a flame post and I'm not here to whine, just trying to make a simple suggestion.

The jump vents in huttball are a fun tool to use when trying to get around the map. However, they are extremely inconsistent and annoying. It's not really great when you have no idea which way they are going to take you so you simply avoid them all together.

I would rather they launch you in the direction you are facing (or running) instead of the random direction it uses now.

It's not like RNG is all that uncommon in MMO's but I really feel like I take a "leap of faith" (hah) in this warzone.

Anyone else find this a little tiresome?

Edited by calamitymlc

This is not a flame post and I'm not here to whine, just trying to make a simple suggestion.

The jump vents in huttball are a fun tool to use when trying to get around the map. However, they are extremely inconsistent and annoying. It's not really great when you have no idea which way they are going to take you so you simply avoid them all together.

I would rather they launch you in the direction you are facing (or running) instead of the random direction it uses now.

It's not like RNG is all that uncommon in MMO's but I really feel like I take a "leap of faith" (hah) in this warzone.

Anyone else find this a little tiresome?

I was just telling my friends tonight it was a very poorly designed item put in place.

I agree it is more frustrating than anything.