Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Secondary stats? Which should i be prioritizing?

Evoluution

Hello forums,

I am looking to make a trooper commando as my alt republic character to my main empire immortal juggernaut. I will be leveling as gunnery and possibly sticking with it to dps in OPS. I know I should be taking Aim as my main stat but I am curious what i should be prioritizing for secondary stats. Just from my personal observation this is what I have come up with however it may be wrong that is why i am asking here. :D

accuracy til capped > power > crit > surge

Also if someone could point me in the direction of a very good / superb trooper guide that would be much appreciated.

Accuracy is capped vs your level. Remember that bosses and the like are higher level than you so you'll want more accuracy to insure you're still sitting at 100% after level difference is taken into account.

PvE you generally want power because it's stable damage which is easier for dealing with threat.

Hello forums,

I am looking to make a trooper commando as my alt republic character to my main empire immortal juggernaut. I will be leveling as gunnery and possibly sticking with it to dps in OPS. I know I should be taking Aim as my main stat but I am curious what i should be prioritizing for secondary stats. Just from my personal observation this is what I have come up with however it may be wrong that is why i am asking here. :D

accuracy til capped > power > crit > surge

Also if someone could point me in the direction of a very good / superb trooper guide that would be much appreciated.

Accuracy to 105% > Crit (It's needed for our talents to work) > Power > Surge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.