Jaesa and Vette - Possible Spoilers?

Kierz

Hello,

I am currently level 39 on my sith warrior, just landed on the zone after Hoth.

I have max affection with Jaesa and almost maximum with Vette. Now, first of all I managed to grab a load of [Flirt] options with Jaesa, which is the route I wanted to take.. now they have seemed to completely disappear, and all the options are with Vette?

Have I chosen a wrong option somewhere and completely blown it with Jaesa? and basically, am I stuck with Vette now?

Did you have Jaesa follow you as Light or Dark?

Romance with Jaesa is only an option is you had her turn to the dark side, if she becomes a light side Sith there is no option for romance, not actually sure why that is but I don't expect it to change since that would mean bringing in the voice actors and rendering more cut scenes, there is a petition for it on this forum tho :rolleyes: link below

We want Jaesa, Light Side, to be as dirty as her Dark Side counterpart

Romance with Jaesa is only an option is you had her turn to the dark side, if she becomes a light side Sith there is no option for romance, not actually sure why that is but I don't expect it to change since that would mean bringing in the voice actors and rendering more cut scenes, there is a petition for it on this forum tho :rolleyes: link below

She's dark mate.

Mainly because Vette is the Light Side Sith Warrior's romance option, while Jaesa is suppose to be the dark side romance option. Notice SWs are the only ones who get a dark or light option romance, bc my Trooper is either light or no loving at all.

Edited by Munchbacca