Zabrak Dark Side Corruption

Maggma

DS effects all the race's appearances the same, more or less: pale skin, veins, eyes turn yellow, and you get dark patches under your eyes & a quasi 5 o'clock shadow. Different features are or aren't as visible on some races, such as the Zabrak where you don't notice the pale skin as much. The others are still noticeable, though.

DS effects all the race's appearances the same, more or less: pale skin, veins, eyes turn yellow, and you get dark patches under your eyes & a quasi 5 o'clock shadow. Different features are or aren't as visible on some races, such as the Zabrak where you don't notice the pale skin as much. The others are still noticeable, though.

So if i like pale skin better i choose a human or rattataki right?

People seem to forget there is a "Show corruption" off filter in the Preference menu...

But, if you ask me. There should be a "Show corruption at level X" filter. That way, even if you're DS level 5, it would show the level you want it to look, for example; level 3. (if you fancy the level 3 DS tier.)

Edited by Archaon_Thrax

• 3 weeks later...
I really like playing my red skinned Zabrak. It's a real shame that choosing to go dark side ruins the aesthetic quality of the race. Sickly pink? Really? The artists could have come up with something better.

Again.. there is an option to turn it on or off.. just like your hood. Look in your prefrences

• 2 weeks later...
I know there is an option to turn it off. I wasn't complaining about the lack of an Off option but in the aesthetic quality of the DS affects on the different races. In my personal opinion, it would have been better to tailor DS affects to each race instead of creating a single affect for all of them. I get it, it's easier to do one affect for them all - a different affect would have been nice.

I picked a zab with yellow eyes and dark red skin, now my guy looks like a fluffy pink bunny for skin, eyes remain unchanged and there's some darkness around my eyes but not much seeing how I covered him in tattoos. If you want to see pure corruption, better off rolling a rat or human.

• 3 weeks later...
At first I absolutely hated how it turned my skin pink, but now it actually has grown on me. Maybe it's just the tattoo/skin tone combination I picked but the pale sickly skin and darkened eyes really have a mean look to it as opposed to a clear skinned bright red complexion.

Yeah I am stuck out in the cold until I get my PVP relics or work at raising my DS pts sucks lol.

Do Hard Modes, the later ones like D7 and False Emperor, there are quite a few bosses that drop blue relics that don't require alignment.