Darcmoon

Members
  • Days Won

Darcmoon last won the day on March 28 2023

Darcmoon had the most liked content!

433 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. They have to buy them to get the alerts if they didn’t get those comps when they were originally available.
  2. That sounds more like a bug they need to fix.
  3. It was started when they made the changes to tax trades and mail. A number of players complained about the fact they couldn't gift items to their members when doing drawings/events/etc... BW made the choice at that time to make it so items removed from the guild bank wouldn't be taxed but added in the 30 day wait to prevent people getting around the tax.
  4. If you have leveled up a few times then the rested will appear to have been used. How much rested xp you can get max is determined by your level. I want to say it is a level and a half worth. When you level up the amount of rested doesn't change but the amount needed does obviously.
  5. I was under the impression that they made a choice that that was where they wanted the latest/last jump to be currently. I remember them saying that it is due to it being the start of the current Malgus storyline.
  6. I would guess on May 14th. Next week is the Swoop event and then the cycle should start over again.
  7. I’ll tentatively agree if they make it optional and don’t change the UI of the character select screen. I don’t want/need to see my toons CQ on that screen and I am truly worried about how badly they would mess the screen up if they make that change.
  8. Nope. The stealth/cloak was always part of the operatives skill set. The classes just had some basic abilities that were shared among the advanced classes due to the way they started.
  9. Are you sure? I was under the impression it was at least artifact quality.
  10. The Heroic Eternal CQ has been in the rotation for quite awhile now. The devs didn’t make any changes to it. What they changed was letting toons level 50 and up get 5k CQ each time they complete a heroic. Previously that was only available up to lvl 49 and higher level toons only got the complete (planet) heroic once per day per legacy.
  11. The CQ for completing the 6 dailies in the Manaan area is not available with the recent opening of the daily area to those who haven’t gotten that far story wise yet. It is still showing up for toons who have reached by completing the story missions on Manaan.
  12. Then why don’t you complain that they are ignoring every thing that players complain about. Some players don’t like level synch, some don’t like gearing, some don’t like that the game is ‘too easy’, or any number of other things. They responded and said basically said ’We aren’t changing it back’. They gave us a response and then let it stand. That’s not ignoring it. That’s them deciding that’s how they want the game to be. Do I agree with that decision? No. Am I going to have to continue with those changes still in place? Yes unless I want to stop playing the game.
  13. That isn’t ignoring it. Ignoring it would be if they said it was an intended change and never said anything else about it. What they did was say it was intended, we ain’t changing it back but know people weren’t happy about it and the new CQ so here is another CQ change to make it up to you.
  14. Considering I have been reading the thread I do understand. Not my fault you think someone doesn’t read and understand just because they haven’t posted before in that thread.
  15. How are they ignoring it? They responded before the last patch and pretty clearly indicated it is not going to be changed back. They gave us the infinitely repeatable heroics CQ and increased its worth slightly as the alternative. What more do people really expect them to say about it currently?