POH in the possible future?

Auramahn

Many MMO's if not most, have POH-Player owned housing. I realize that your ship in this game kind of stands in for that but why not expand this? Why not make it possible to have Player owned space stations, or even planets? It's a big galaxy, make specific areas for this.

Of course it would be an Endgame feature and be massively expensive (in terms of credits) but that would add a huge aspect to the game and an incentive to continue playing, I personally play as an RP Bounty Hunter, and my roleplay objective is to become rich and buy my own planet, I don't care about the Empire and Republic war, who wins doesn't matter to me. I personally think BH's are more an independent faction, but the Empire seems to be the ones hiring. And on a side note, a personal planet could mean starting a business corporation, maybe mining force sensitive crystals on your planet. That being a specific example.

A real estate market could be added, different planet types, (desert, forest, etc.) Different chances for different resources. Maybe eventually other players could come to your planet and try to attack your home dwelling, steal your resources, that adds the possibly of building defenses for your planet.

I'm not sure if this is the right direction for this game but just throwing out an idea, if you have heard of the game Entropia Universe you will know about how their real estate system works, they have an exchange rate for real USD for in-game currency. A few people have even made that a full time job, how awesome is that? The possibility of making money from an MMO has drawn many players to that game, inspired many books, Play Money by Julian Dibbell being one I personally own.