Mercenary low level rotation

srbraith

Im at level 14 and was just wondering what everyone is doing for there rotations for leveling and such for single target and multi targets. All of the rotation threads are end game rotations and require the tracer missile skills. Dont get that til later. Any suggestions would be great

As a merc/arsenal, ( im 37 now, but this apples lower as well)

I have stopped using fusion miissle, except when I really must, too much heat. I rely mostly on tracer missle x4 or x5 and the follow up powersot - unload. higher up tracer gives bonuses to unload, and finishes cooldown faster.

for tougher ones, I hit the elite with cuncussion missle, and them take out the grunts with pure gun, unload, etc, no 'splosions. then let myself cooldown before takiing in the elite.

for me, cuncussion missle for the elite, followup cc with electro dart. tracer missle is my bread and butter, as it also reduces armor, making them weaker, and it stacks.

I really dont have a set rotation. missle blast I only use with grunts, to slow them down when they rush me.

tracer - tracer - tracer - tracer - powershot - unload for me, once you get tracer that is.

really early on, the sticky missle (name?) and misdsle blast are very good ways to control grunts, but missle blast can get expensive heat wise fast, as it is instant.

As a merc/arsenal, ( im 37 now, but this apples lower as well)

I have stopped using fusion miissle, except when I really must, too much heat. I rely mostly on tracer missle x4 or x5 and the follow up powersot - unload. higher up tracer gives bonuses to unload, and finishes cooldown faster.

for tougher ones, I hit the elite with cuncussion missle, and them take out the grunts with pure gun, unload, etc, no 'splosions. then let myself cooldown before takiing in the elite.

for me, cuncussion missle for the elite, followup cc with electro dart. tracer missle is my bread and butter, as it also reduces armor, making them weaker, and it stacks.

I really dont have a set rotation. missle blast I only use with grunts, to slow them down when they rush me.

tracer - tracer - tracer - tracer - powershot - unload for me, once you get tracer that is.

really early on, the sticky missle (name?) and misdsle blast are very good ways to control grunts, but missle blast can get expensive heat wise fast, as it is instant.

Did you read the OP?

• 2 weeks later...

low level...

explosive dart one, tab over, rocket blast, tab over, unload.

this should kill your standard 3 spawn unless they were really spread out to start.

Vs. strongs: unload, explosive dart, power shot to victory.

at 20 when you get tracer missile, it's your bread and butter, and I really wish they would switch the animation of tracer with the one for fusion missile.

I usually start with Death from Above to soften groups of enemies, then I sticky any remaining ones to get the splash damage from that. I also use Unload a lot, and I use the stun move (can't remember the name, but it's can electric bolt that stuns) and then I just go ballistic with all my attacks while they are stunned. Works particularly well against melee characters to keep them at bay.

Sorry if that is not a good answer...This is my first MMO ever and I'm only level 18.