Lost my character

Artanastacio

I need help. I was under the assumption that I could make more than one character. I played a Republic Smuggler up to Level 13 and decided I wanted to make another character for the Empire side. I made my second character, but I can't seem to get back to my first character.

I wasn't prompted that the first character would be deleted if I continued to make the second character. I would be grateful if I could continue with my older character as I've spent several hours playing him. To say the least, it'd be a shame to have wated my time. Am I doing something wrong?

Sounds like your Smuggler might be on another server. I would arrange the order of the server list by the number of characters you have on it. Hopefully you'll be able to find him.

Also, the game won't delete a character unless you manually do it, and it makes you type in the word "Delete" every time you actually get rid of a toon.

Hope this helps!

You must be doing something wrong because I have like eight characters. What'a is happening? You char desapered or u just can't log him? are u sure they are in the same server? Give more details so we can help u better :)

To add one more thing to this. Did you make your 1st character during Game Testing?

I just bought the game standard, no manual or anything. I find it's rather convoluted at times. I really don't play mmorpgs, so I'm pretty new to it all. Kind of muddling my way through it.

Glad you found your character. By the way Here you can find the "New Player Guide" and Here you can find the "Game Manual"

See you in game!

To add one more thing to this. Did you make your 1st character during Game Testing?

That wouldn't apply because everything in testing was wiped prior to Early Game Access/Retail launch.

EDIT: I think I understand what you meant now. I'll bet you meant that if he made his first character back in testing, it would have gotten wiped and you probably thought that perhaps he may be referring to a beta character.

Edited by BlackRifle

That wouldn't apply because everything in testing was wiped prior to Early Game Access/Retail launch.

EDIT: I think I understand what you meant now. I'll bet you meant that if he made his first character back in testing, it would have gotten wiped and you probably thought that perhaps he may be referring to a beta character.

That is exactly what i was thinking, but it turned out not to be the case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.