The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

another 9 hours of european game time gone....

Jocken

how many customers bought this product in europe compared to north america?

I'm guessing North America has a TON more players.

you're only guessing..EU has a far larger population then US+ Canada together, i'm guessing you're wrong.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play WoW on Oceanic servers (they are part of the USA serverlist).

The maintenance, similarly, was a nightmare to how the EU now feels about this game.

After a few months Blizz simply changed the maintenance times on the 6 Oceanic servers to suit them. I always thought this was good of them.

Subtle hint, from a brit.

Hmm. I guess that also means: Another 8hours of US gametime vanished.

It's game time lost because it's during the day in Europe. If people are running on a normal routine (get up in the morning, sleep at night) then yes it is time lost, unless people radically change their sleep pattern. However, the US don't have this problem as the maintenance begins in the normal sleeping hours/early morning. Hopefully that makes sense.

It's rubbish but I can't see them changing it to be honest :(

Hmm. I guess that also means: Another 8hours of US gametime vanished.

The issue is that maintenance is during daytime in EU and takes almost the entire afternoon. This is not normal in any timezone imo!

Hello Everyone,

We value your thoughts and feedback regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and recognize that a lot of players want to discuss how patch times are effecting their region. We ask that you join the discussion that is already in progress in this thread so everyone can participate in the same ongoing conversation and we can keep the forums tidy.

We will now be closing this thread, but feel free to carry on in the linked discussion. Thanks!