Marauder dps?

SIRjosephperez

hello everyone! i play a sith marauder as carnage spec, and honestly i dont think the damage is all that great. im using all the right abilities and it still seems like im under powered. does any one know like the best dps spec for a marauder? or any good rotations? btw im lvl 45 :confused::confused::confused: Edited by SIRjosephperez

To respec: go to imperial/republic fleet. I play empire, so for us, go to combat training quarters, and it's the last room on the outer part, there are two guys there, it's the only room without class trainers. There is an alien you can talk tot who will ask you to respec. It's way cheap.

My Marauder experience: I tried Carnage. Didn't really like it. It's a burst class, hardcore. The rotation is use gore, blow it up for 6 sec, delay with standard rotation. This is beast for PVP, if you can jump in, burst, almost instakill. It's mediocre for pve, because it's not sustained.

Rage seems to be pretty plain, balanced damage. Also looks good for solo, because of it's minor damage reduction. People were saying that the last ability in the tree (Force crush?) would kill almost any trash, and do work on strong. These were level 40s. I haven't tried it, but it certainly looks intriguing. very balanced, strait, damage spec.

anni provides somewhat sustainable damage, but you'll have to work with it, a little, and keep bleeds on. otherwise, it can dish some huge damage, pretty fast. You can move quickly with anni, in most cases. But around 40, keep your heals out for PVE. That goes for carnage, too.