Bugs bugs everywhere :/...warzones/class

Likecat

Hello everyone,

idk where to post it or there is similar thred or something, but ill do it here. I wanna share some bug issues that I found and pissing me off. :D

Im playing marauder 50 at warzones and i have been meeting bugs like:

Voidstar:

1. Sometimes if you charge on bridge you will fall under textures (back to medicenter or /stuck doesnt work, you still falling down).

2. Sometimes on some places your game freezing (not respounding) and eating all my RAM(4gb atm) - hard close(task manager thingy) work but it will take like 3-5 mins to close :D

Huttball:

1. Sometimes textures bugged as hell ( black textures if you look at the flor).

2. Same as voidstar.

3. Sometimes if you charge on bridge - you fall down under it.

4. Not confirmed - once I saw that count is growed on one, when ball was at center in fight.

Marauder class :

1. Ravage - bugged as hell, everyone know that, not even using it.

2. Smash - if you got knocked back when using it in same time, like 90% that your smash will not deal dmg and it will be on cd AND all shockwave stacks will be up still.

3. Force chocke 1 - 50% that it wont work, cd on damage there and enemy is still moving.

4. Force chocke 2 - right after charge it start casts and immediately break (thx God it's not trigering cd).

5. Predation - sometimes after it ends it grants 30 frenzy - I have talented it in rage (atleast on bug on our side)

So have you guys met some of those bugs? And I hope it will be fixed atleast in next 2 patches.

Yes force choke is a big problem not working at times.

Another problem I have seen, but its only during pvp is I can slow a target but my savage kick never lights up for me to use it like it does in pve.

Some of the marauders moves when I press the skill he goes like he is about to start doing it but stops and I found moving around sometimes help stops that problem, but when I am pve why do i need to run around just to get a skill off.