Boycott current servers due to PvP exploit.

Cybor

Won't matter if you are on a PVE server, but oh boy beware the gank fest on a PvP server.

I'm going to keep posting this response in threads like this.

There are two things that keep me from fretting about this.

1) PVP Gameplay is voluntary and instanced. You're not going to get randomly snipered by a Level 50 operative while you're tending to questing.

2) Per the Game Manual everyone that participates in PVP comes away with good experience and loot.

The floor may get wiped with your bloody cloak if you're joining the PVP zones at an early level but eventually you're going to catch up. It's simply a temporal shift not some sort of permanent disability.

I understand that there was a matching system that was being worked on for the game as well. It would be quite interesting to see what sorts of decisions the instancing system is actually making on joining a PVP Warzone.

Won't matter if you are on a PVE server, but oh boy beware the gank fest on a PvP server.

And exactly how that will be any different 6 months from now on a PvP server? Anyone remember before the forum wipes all the die hard PvPers talking about that's the life of being on a PvP server... suck it up or group up or roll on a PvE server?

Whether it's one week into the game or one year into the game, there will always been high levels ganking lowbies. Always.