Location of these two sexy sets?

Raknier

The 3rd one with stripes is the RD-16A (or B can't remember off the top of my head)Havoc set. It was the first set I worked my butt of to get. It's a mid 40's set, you can buy the legs and helm from a vendor. Boots, gloves, and chest came off the GTN.

The first set you linked is either Columi/Tionese/Rakata. They all have the same models, but with different, subtle color changes. You get tokens for the tionese pieces off bosses in Hardpoints, with a shot at a Columi gear token. The helmet, however, is very common late game. I can even armormech pieces that look like it.

The second set looks like Braceman armor. It's characteristically black/yellow, mid-level armor, and crafted. There are other pieces that share its look.

The 3rd one with stripes is the RD-16A (or B can't remember off the top of my head)Havoc set. It was the first set I worked my butt of to get. It's a mid 40's set, you can buy the legs and helm from a vendor. Boots, gloves, and chest came off the GTN.

Thank you! Since you have this set, could you please tell me a few things about it? :)

1: Is it Orange? Please say so....

2: Which vendor on which planet?

3: What is "GTN" Sorry for the nubbiness.