Disable Movement Abilities with the ball

Mograth

Hell yes. And while we are at it, disable the jump. Snailing for everyone. So we can finally get rid of one guy running through half the map without his team giving him support at all and just jumping someone near the goddamn finish line that tries to stop him. Edited by Mograth

Fine. Disable all the knockbacks and grapple/pulls too. Also the stuns that people like to use when you're crossing the fire traps.

In fact, why don't we take out the ramps and platforms while we're at it. The barriers and obstacles, too. It just isn't fair unless the ground is completely flat and barren.

Fine. Disable all the knockbacks and grapple/pulls too. Also the stuns that people like to use when you're crossing the fire traps.

In fact, why don't we take out the ramps and platforms while we're at it. The barriers and obstacles, too. It just isn't fair unless the ground is completely flat and barren.

This. :p

Actually, why not. Make the ball guy immune, disable all his abilities, but make him run faster on base movement all the time, which will make it so that he needs his team to succeed. But let's keep in the fire traps, they burn people. Burning people is good.

People whining about squishy inquisitors/consuls jumping a single fire tap while powertechs can tank 4-5 players without a healer, run/walk through active traps, pull someone to a firetrap and cc him right after, and also leap to the noobs that stand next to their own goals, even after you push them off the ramps, instantly...

Why is it always the inquisitors? We may outnumber other classes but the "inquisitors are OP", "inquisitors break the game" and "zomg, nerf inquisitors" threads are old. Move on, please.

PS: On topic, it sucks that we can use the force speed, yeah, but every class has some boosting ability. Some can leap, some can run, some can mitigate a lot of damage and run through traps... and every class can be pulled by a sage/sorcerer. If you want to avoid that, KILL THE HEALERS first. Don't focus on the ball carrier like every noob does, wasting dps on tanks that are instantly healed. And stop standing in your own goal.

BTW, nothing beats the 'Throw the huttball' skill. That's the only OP skill in huttball and if you learn how to use it you can score in seconds, if your team knows how to play and stay in pass range and go ahead to get close to the goal. Should they remove that skill too?

People should learn to play. Defending your goal from a disabled guy isn't so hard, you just need to pull him off the ramp and it's done. Defending the goal from someone that may do something unexpected requires some skill and reaction. Don't ask to take the skill out of the WZs, they are boring enough already.

Edited by GoLoT

People whining about squishy inquisitors/consuls jumping a single fire tap while powertechs can tank 4-5 players without a healer, run/walk through active traps, pull someone to a firetrap and cc him right after, and also leap to the noobs that stand next to their own goals, even after you push them off the ramps, instantly...

Why is it always the inquisitors? We may outnumber other classes but the "inquisitors are OP", "inquisitors break the game" and "zomg, nerf inquisitors" threads are old. Move on, please.

Probably because there are so many of you walking lightning rods that nobody sees the other classes doing what you just described? So, move along.

ROFL! ^^ /end thread

Probably because there are so many of you walking lightning rods that nobody sees the other classes doing what you just described? So, move along.

I'm a healer, I only use my force lightning to finish people or in 1v1. And I see what other classes do, and if you play one of those you should know your skills better than ours. We hace force speed, you have skills too. You just have to learn how to use them.

BTW, we use light armor and you can CC an inquisitor while he sprints. It happens to me a lot. Force speed doesn't break CCs nor makes you immune to them. Only works against roots.

I'm a healer, I only use my force lightning to finish people or in 1v1. And I see what other classes do, and if you play one of those you should know your skills better than ours. We hace force speed, you have skills too. You just have to learn how to use them.

BTW, we use light armor and you can CC an inquisitor while he sprints. It happens to me a lot. Force speed doesn't break CCs nor makes you immune to them. Only works against roots.

Current response times from the game make it really ****** to CC anyone properly, tbh.

Hell yes. And while we are at it, disable the jump. Snailing for everyone. So we can finally get rid of one guy running through half the map without his team giving him support at all and just jumping someone near the gosh darn finish line that tries to stop him.

So u pretty much want to remove any sort of athletic feeling from the sport?

Hutt ball is great as it is, in terms of mechanics. Leaping is only effective if the enemy team is stupid enough to stand in the strategic spots.

Current response times from the game make it really ****** to CC anyone properly, tbh.

I know, it takes up to 6 seconds to start casting skills sometimes. But if they fix the UI delays it should be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.