Another exploit being used in Warzones

Propanelgen

This might already be known to many, but this is Huttball.

What they do is jump up on the ballstand, and sit.

This makes them go out of line of sight so you cant engage them.

I guess its the same kind of thing that they use with the door in Voidstar.

Edited by Propanelgen

Huttball is the lamest warzone which favors force players, overload, shielding and force run. So much so you can literally ignore firepits or with enough latency delay , can even appear a few steps ahead.

If you get into the flow of it, you can cover half the battle field in under 3 seconds and goal...

Ball carriers should be normal run locked.

Face it, the entire warzone system is in shambles. Being the games pretty much core pvp system (open field is a major joke) the game is currently a glorified single player story mission with a chat room.

I always have a chuckle at people who honestly thought this would be WoW set in star wars instead of just KOTOR with rl people to take the rolls of companions.

That said Idk what server you're playing on but on naads sarcaphagous my friends and I almost everynight get into some nice sized fights with republic players near house adle

This might already be known to many, but this is Huttball.

What they do is jump up on the ballstand, and sit.

This makes them go out of line of sight so you cant engage them.

I guess its the same kind of thing that they use with the door in Voidstar.

Well it wasn't known to me. Thanks very much for that, off I go now to er.. verify this piece of information :p

Ball carriers should be normal run locked.

Holy **** this. I dont know how many times i'v watched Assassins grab the ball and blow right through the maze to our goal.

But lets face is inquisitors/consular's dominate Huttball.

Face it, the entire warzone system is in shambles. Being the games pretty much core pvp system (open field is a major joke) the game is currently a glorified single player story mission with a chat room.

You tell em brother. I've said it before that feels like a lame RPG with chat, and a broken pvp system.

Warzones are fine. Ive not encountered any pvp issues with them. I find them enjoyable and fun.

Huttbal is so amazing that you can leap-->sprint in a goal while the rest of the team is defending the ballspawn!The question comes spontaneous:why cant we use stealth to carry/receive the ball while everyone else can use abilities that clearly gives them a huge advantage?Lame sandbox is lame

You mean like people stealth arming and disarming bombs in voidstar?

Actually saw this happen today, was playing D maybe 3 feet from the door watching it, next thing i know the bomb is armed and im still staring at the door

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.