[VIDEO] Let me explain how SORCS/SAGES actually work for you.

CHRISGG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are absolutely both just as bad as one another. Realizing this is to the first step to realizing you're not as good as you think you are.

Yeah, I'll bet you roll 1400 2's. You scrubs all sound the same after you've been put in your place.

Edit:

And jsut for the record, look at your previous quote:

Originally Posted by hoylejeremy

What... you are an idiot. My name is Bluesunset on Saber of Exar Kun.

I usually save my instant spell proc for mind crushes. I use disturbance in only that one situation I listed. Which you are too bad to figure out how to do apparently.

Is this what you do when you realize you don't know how to play and then post a video of you playing badly?

Mind Crush does more damage than disturbance period. The initial damage is higher and then it leaves a dot. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're an 1800 WoW player, as you admitted.

You fail more badly at reading than you do at making videos. Congrats.

Edited by hoylejeremy

I really don't see why you can't understand something so simple.

Pop your 1.5 minute cooldown while casting disturbance.

Disturbance reaches target for 1600.

As it hits your target, you pop Force of Power for 2800.

This adds up to 4400 almost guaranteed damage.

Next Global use Project. This skill crits for 1400 about 25% of the time. 45% of the time, it throws a second rock for half damage.

If things proc right on the project, we are talking about 6800+ damage over two globals.

There really is burst if you do it right. His video is horrible because he is not doing it right.

http://nuevosmemes.tk/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/cb0fd_cd8d677a-9723-496d-9436-189f800cfcd3.jpg

Force of Power is not a skill. Stop posting.

Yeah and if we weren't retarded we'd be hard casting disturbances for 800 damage.

It hits for like 1600. It's supposed to be the beginning of burst simultaneously with the 1.5 minute cooldown and then using Force in Balance. And then capping with Telekinetic throw if they survive.

You can at least see the advantage of hitting someone with two skills at once instead of mind crush, wait for global, Force in balance, wait for global, telekinetic throw, right?

Or is that too hard for you to get?

Just try it. It's a way to do almost 7k damage in 2 globals with a Sage.

Edited by hoylejeremy

It hits for like 1600. It's supposed to be the beginning of burst simultaneously with the 1.5 minute cooldown and then using Force in Balance. And then capping with Telekinetic throw if they survive.

You can at least see the advantage of hitting someone with two skills at once instead of mind crush, wait for global, Force in balance, wait for global, telekinetic throw, right?

No it doesn't. Disturbance hits for 800. Crits for ~1300-1400 with my gear (1500 Willpower, 670 power, 70% surge)

It's god damn awful and it's more damage to use telekinetic throw for 1.5 seconds and then cancel it.

Once again you're not a sage.

lmao. No.

Guy posts video of him attacking a mob. Pretends it is relevant to PvP. Nice thread OP, maybe next time you can go back to Tatooine and show us how broken smugglers are by shooting video of them destroying some low level mobs.

My favourite part is how damage done to players is exactly the same as damage done to mobs yet even with it clearly explained to you, it's still beyond you. You're not very Mindful, Mike. Change your name.

My favourite part is how damage done to players is exactly the same as damage done to mobs yet even with it clearly explained to you, it's still beyond you. You're not very Mindful, Mike. Change your name.

Yeah, until you add expertise. So should I sit here with a calculator and manually make your garbage video relevant?

I don't see a huge burst, sure OP

What I do see is a constant steady stream of large numbers, more than I've seen any other class pump out, with little to show where they are being directed from. While I won't go as far to say they're better than other classes at 50, as I have not pvp'd at 50, your sage doesn'tt seem anywhere as ineffective and squishy as you'd like to claim in your video rant trying to prove a point.

3/10 getting me to respond to a troll post

No it doesn't. Disturbance hits for 800. Crits for ~1300-1400 with my gear (1500 Willpower, 670 power, 70% surge)

It's gosh darn awful and it's more damage to use telekinetic throw for 1.5 seconds and then cancel it.

Once again you're not a sage.

I already told you who I was and will talk to you in game if you want.

I'm sorry you fail at dealing damage. You were good at WoW in the first 4 seasons. Grats. But its mind boggling that you could be so stupid as to not understand the advantage to what I'm saying here.

Its like you've never popped a power trinket before laying into someone.

But keep posting videos of you putting dots on PvE mobs and acting like Sorcs and Sages don't do damage.